Over the last three years, my family and I had many concerts to go to but because of covid, had to wait til this year (I also bought concert tickets in February). 5 concerts in total in 2 weeks! I experienced - in order - Harry Styles, Queen, Elton John, Billie Eilish & Ed Sheeran !!! I also did the Van Gogh Immersive Experience , Proud Cabaret , Leadenhall Market , Spitalfields Market & Greenwich Market . I stayed at https://www.hilton.com/ . First time staying at this fairly new hotel. Right in the middle of the city and central to all the venues of the concerts and attractions I wanted to do. I stayed there in a double room with a sofa bed (for when friends stayed too) for the duration of the trip with breakfast included. I got room service on the nights I was too tired to go somewhere for dinner. I went on the tube (which I hated but not as much as my first time), walked, used uber (very safe and secure) & https://www.blacklane.com/en/ taxis for concert nights....
Hello everyone, With New Year approaching quickly, I wanted to let you know what I (and in turn, you) have to look forward to in 2022! It will be busy: January - March: Volunteering | Spain March: Skiing for a week | France April & May: Unplanned (probably work projects) | Home June & July: Concerts & Attractions | London August: Boomtown Festival | Winchester September: Ockenden Manor Hotel & Spa | Cuckfield (for my Birthday) November: Unplanned (probably work projects) | Home December: Unplanned (probably work projects) | Home
August 31st → September 10th - Madeira Birthday Holiday Finally, I have just got home from my final trip of the year - Madeira. Not only was the plan to relax, I also wanted to see the island, so I booked a few tours and excursions. I booked a private sunset boat trip & private charter cruise to see dolphins and whales, both through https://ontales.com/ . I also booked a sunrise tour through https://www.hittheroadmadeira.com/ . Accommodation: https://www.savoysignature.com/ . I booked this accommodation through Easyjet holidays with Full Board (breakfast, lunch & dinner). Transport: I had a private taxi from airport to hotel (& vice versa) included in the holiday cost. For getting around, I was recommended a female taxi driver called Marta who was lovely. Cost: The holiday package (flights, accommodation & airport transfers cost £3326 (two people). For non included drinks and select food, it was a fair bill for 2 people. Dm me or check the links to get prices on t...
Comments
Post a Comment